All billing for EMS services provided by Duplin County EMS is contracted with EMS Management and Consultants (EMSMC).
If you have a question about your bill or other billing related issues please call 1.800.814.5339 or visit emsbilling.com/patient/
Like to make a payment? Click the button below to securely complete a payment toward your bill.
Received a bill and need to apply your insurance coverage to your bill? Click the button below and securely submit your insurance information for EMSMC to process.
When logging in, please have the following information on hand:
✓First Name ✓Last Name ✓Date of Service ✓Date of Birth ✓Run Number(Located on your statement)
How Do I Request Records?
You request records by completing the Patient Care Report Release Form (linkable to a pdf form to be printed). If you are requesting a record and you are not the patient, you must provide the applicable “Required Documentation” (below), or complete the Notarization page attached to the Patient Care Report Release Form. We ask that a valid photo ID be included with all requests.
Required documentation for request based on requestor:
- Spouse – Healthcare Power of Attorney or Court-issued Letters of Administration & Death Certificate (if available) or This Form Notarized
- Parent of Minor Child –Birth Certificate or This Form Notarized
- Guardian – Court-issued Guardianship Papers or This Form Notarized
- Executor/Administrator/Attorney in Fact – Court-issued Letters of Administration & Death Certificate (if available) or This Form Notarized
- Patient’s Healthcare Power of Attorney – Copy of Healthcare Power of Attorney
Requests for records can be submitted through one of the following:
EMAIL to email@example.com
MAIL to or deliver in person to 209 Seminary Street, Kenansville NC 28349
How long will it take?
If the appropriate paperwork is provided, it may take up to but no more than 30 days to receive your requested documentation.